Forum rss-feed

Forum

Pico: Multiple Midi Outputs on Pico

written by: geert

Hi Mark,

To answer you original question in this thread, we've just release 1.3.7-unstable for a factory 2 setup for the Pico. This now contains 4 AU/VST instruments and 4 Midi output instruments. Is this what you're looking for?

Take care,

Geert
Eigenlabs Software Team

written by: shamharoth

Mon, 20 Dec 2010 20:45:16 +0000 GMT

Hi Mark,

To answer you original question in this thread, we've just release 1.3.7-unstable for a factory 2 setup for the Pico. This now contains 4 AU/VST instruments and 4 Midi output instruments. Is this what you're looking for?

Take care,

Geert
Eigenlabs Software Team

Well, nobody can accuse you of not listening! Just in time for for my Christmas holiday as well - kids permitting I'll try and have a look and let you know how it goes.

I'd still like some clarity on future charging models, but for the time-being consider yourselves redeemed. ;-)

Cheers,
Mark.

written by: geert

Tue, 21 Dec 2010 13:19:21 +0000 GMT

@dkah, thanks for your bug reports, I sadly can't reproduce this here on our machines, but I did track down a MIDI mapping bug that could be responsible for your issues as well as some others reported here. I'll give it some more testing and try to get out a new testing release when possible.

Take care,

Geert

written by: Tenebrous

Tue, 21 Dec 2010 18:25:44 +0000 GMT

> "Windows support is due for Alpha sometime early next year (without headphone and mic first, those to follow)"

Excellent! I hadn't even started dabbling with the headphone & mic anyhow.

> "but I can't bear to think of you staring at that Alpha and it not making any noise."

Same here! Even so, it still *looks* impressive ;)

> "I have a spare Mac mini I can lend you in the meantime ... If we're lucky that might happen in time for the Christmas break, you never know."

OK, now there's an offer I can't refuse - however I'm not really going to be home for the next few days, and certainly not between xmas and New Year, so probably best to wait 'til after the New Year - at least the xmas postage & snow might have passed by then!

I'll get in touch!

All the best,
T

written by: steveelbows

Wed, 29 Dec 2010 11:32:57 +0000 GMT

Factory 2 setup for Pico is very unstable for me, crashes within a few minutes of loading it up. Not sure if I manually need to email you guys something to help track down the problem?

written by: john

Wed, 29 Dec 2010 11:54:14 +0000 GMT

Hi Steve

Are you running 1.3.7-Unstable or the newer 1.3.8-Unstable? I believe that Geert found a bug in the MIDI routing matrix that tended to cause Factory Pico 2 to seize up and made a release with a fix in just before Christmas, which is 1.3.8. There's a new feature in Stage as well, that allows one to set the parameter increments by widget.

John

written by: dhjdhj

Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:26:31 +0000 GMT

I'm on my way home right now, doing wifi on the airplane (very cool) and can't wait to try out the update.

written by: steveelbows

Thu, 30 Dec 2010 18:14:16 +0000 GMT

Im afraid it is 1.3.8 that I was having the problem with. I'll have another go in the coming days and will report back with some info that may actually be of more use in finding the problem. This new factory setup is very very much appreciated anyway.

Please log in to join the discussions